Sunday 6 January 2013

With positivity comes creativity

I am not a particularly competitive or power hungry person and so it is difficult for me to answer people when asked "so where do you see yourself in five years" that question confuses the hell out of me since I'd prefer not to think past the next week! I am a creative person or so I'd like to think but slightly misguided,unsupported and highly sensitive to authority. I sincerely wish the world was as amazing as it was in my imagination but the reality is that my imagination is more amazing than reality. It is knowing this that is going to help me over the next few weeks because I am going to make my mind, no force my mind to be happy!

So to begin where I am at now. I am now awaiting my return to the classroom next week with mixed feelings 1) optimism as I get to teach and go home 2) Slight dread as I have previously worked as a supply teacher and know that some days just aren't worth living! I have since blocked these days from my mind as they were far to dreadful to think about. Though one did involve little Jimmy going home covered head to toe in glitter glue and the class hamster escaping and somehow ending up in the loo. Anyway, what with me having no job pressure, I am looking at this as a positive time to do more exercise and generally eat and drink less rubbish. At least that's the plan so far. I am putting this to the test. Now being sort of unemployed, or a temp worker shall we say, I do not have any or much funds to put towards spending on highbrow, beautiful surroundings or personal trainer,gym membership and or super extravagant bull crap diet plans. I am,how should I put it? a normal(overweight)girl, with not much money trying to get fit for free. Or at least as free as possible, I may induldge in the odd swimming session that would usually cost the same as a bottle of wine. I live in inner London, so not sure if that makes it easier as there may be more resources to be had but that is my challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment